Monday 4 March 2013

Task2 Poses
 There are many interesting poses in our daily life. I find that is good researches to do the 3D poses.
  This is my life drawing at railway station. I have watched them walking round, I observed that  everyone has their own personality. So, they show difference enmotion when they do same poses.
I think I have found good example for my 3D poses now.






I have chosen three topics from the balckboard.
Waiting to start
What's under there?
Trouble result/serpurise
This is sketches of them:




After discussed from tutorial, I have pick up some poses to improve. Here thay are:


 
 
There are some researches for my poses work:
http://www.posemaniacs.com/category/pose/walking

Pose1 Waiting to start
These are my poses for waiting. The one pose for a person waiting for someone to do something or
or waiting meeting to start. The character looks upset because he has been waiting for long time.
The other one is a sporter, he wants quickly to start game.So, he is sitting on the desk and ask people hurry to play the game.






 
Pose2 what's under there?
I design the poses for someone looking for something. The character looking for his ball under desk.



 
Pose3 trauble result/serpurise
This pose story is about naughty boy break the ball when he is walking. After that, he serpurised what he have done. 
There are 2 poses for serpurise:
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment