Monday 4 March 2013

Task1 Ball and box
This task is a story about ball and box. Firstly, I must to think a story between the ball and box. I have done the storybroad to show my simple ideas.
 I imagine that a naughty ball try to push the box away on the ground, and then the box don't want move forward. So,they start to push each other on the ground.....Finally the ball get angry to catch box and box running out of scence.


However, this is not my last idea. I do it again and improve my idea.
At this time, the ball try to push the box down from back. The ball jump slowly on the table, then try to push box again and again. lastly, the ball secucessful did it and ralling away.

There are some researches for ball Animation principle, I think is useful to do the 3D Animation.

 

 
 
This is my frist testing video:
 
 
From the video, I have seen that there is some problems with speed and rotate on ball.
The ball doesn't jump step by step on table instead slipping. By the way, the rotate get wrong direction when ball pushing the box.
For this result, I have try to control the speed and also change the rotate of ball to right way.
Here is my second testing before rendering:
That's looks better than before.
This is my final work. I put these objects in the room and give some simple light to show it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment